Hello World


    Firstly, before starting to introduce myself I would like to mention about the title of this introduction post. "Hello World" is such an important word groups for starting a programming language. This is probably first "output" for every software language learners. So I would like to start with them, too.
      I am an electric-electronic engineer since 2017. While in my university life I was dealing with Fuzzy Logic and Image Processing. After graduation I have started to work on industrial robotics and SCADA/HMI, energy monitoring especially to collect data about daily/weekly/monthly/yearly energy consumption for company and detailing the question that "How many products are produced? versus How much energy(water, steam, electric) were used?". We can simply call it "productivity" for a specific production lines individually and company.
     This is my personal blog for sharing some experiences on industrial programming, industry 4.0, technology and engineering. This blog may contain personal thoughts on many things. If you think some of ingredients of the contents are wrong, please make a contact with me. I am always ready to update the wrong information.

Fig: Robotic & SCADA Systems

    I am currently preparing YouTube videos and GitHub codes for technical informing about robotics and SCADA solutions. If I listed the contents of the blog:
    My intention is to create a sharing platform for helping someone who is willing to learn what I know(especially with the above topics), in besides that I would like to gain more experiences about my field of working.
    I would be pleasure if you contact with me and to enhance my blog.
 
Thanks For Reading...
Okan Okumuş
13.06.2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NB Panel: How To Update OMRON USB Driver-Gadget Serial v2.4(Problem Solved)

Questions About Movicon 11 SCADA and Movicon.Next SCADA

MotoSim - Not Detecting Dongle Error(Solved)